Saturday 27 October 2007

Team don't win while I'm away - or when I get back!

NEITHER RANT NOR RAVE:

Been away in Florida for the family hols and only had to miss 2 games as a result of the international break. First time I've followed games by text message! (Many Thanks to Jayne Bell!).

Of course, apart from that I only really knew the scores. The Magic Kingdom was a little more magic while we were leading 2-1 against Wolves but alas it was not to be.

Press putting lots of pressure on Dave Jones but I'm still not panicking yet. However, only 3 league wins from the last 20 games does not make good reading - Martin Jol had a better record than that and he was shown the door this week.

Be interesting to see what the local papers make of it again - the radio commentary suggested that they played well again today, especially in the second half, but still didn't manage a win. Same old, same old.

No comments: