Saturday 16 February 2008

Up For The Cup!



RAVE: As you know, I am not a big fan of Cup football. However, the enormity of this win suddenly hit me on Saturday night. The fact that this is the first time Cardiff have reached the quarter finals of the FA Cup since the famous year 0f 1927 is obviously momentous in its own right. This means that it is the first time it has happened in my lifetime. In fact, this is the first time this has happened in my parents' lifetime, which makes it even more amazing!
RAVE: A cracking goal from JFH!
It seems that a slow start by Wolves and a fast start by the City was enough to see us 2 up in 11 minutes and that was effectively that!
And OK, I admit it - I will be glued to the quarter final draw on monday lunchtime. Mind you, I'm not sure I would like us to have Bristol rovers or Barnsley away, never mind the Baggies. Or we could get Man Utd or Chelsea.
Perhaps this will give the whole club a lift we can take forward to our Championship form.

No comments: