Friday 9 November 2007

" I say Mr Referee, were you born out of wedlock?"

RANT: The referee. I'm not one to complain about incompetent referrees as long as they are equally incompetent to both teams. They have to do a difficult job and can't do it right all the time. But this one was more incompetent to us than them and it probably cost us the win. We've been having enough problems recently without these sort of things going agains us.
Now I can't really comment on the penalty against us as I was in the Gents at the time, but there was suficient idignation amongst the crowd to suggest that it was a questionable decision. I will see if the clip on Virgin media shows anything and will amend the blog if necessary.

RANT: Robbie Fowler.Not good enough and didn't look as if he was interested. The team looked more balanced and dangerous after Thompson came on and I think the time has come to try a different combination from the Fowler/JFH combination up front.

RAVE: Kaspar Schmeicel. I can't believe Man City have a better keeper than him. I f we get a chance to sign him for the rest of the season then we should grab it with both hands.

NEITHER RANT NOR RAVE: I suspect Dave Jones will be under severe pressure for his job if they lose at Charlton today.

No comments: