Wednesday 14 November 2007

Vote of confidence? Now the pressure's really on!

NEITHER RANT NOR RAVE: Well, the board have backed Dave Jones but said that he will be judged by results. In my humble opinion he has until December 8th to turn it around - there are 5 games between 24th november and the 8th of December and I think we will need to win at least 3 of them and not lose the other 2 if he is to keep his job. If they lose to Ipswich on the 24th and then to Leicester on SKY 2 days later then he will be gone straight away.

NEITHER RANT NOR RAVE: Is Joe Ledley as good as the Wales on Sunday and Echo make out? He had a great game against Burnley but I thought the were a bit over the top about his performance against Palace. I notice he got high ratings again on Saturday but I don't know whether to trust their opinion.


RAVE: Kaspar Schmeicel. Please Mr Ericsonn, can we keep him for the rest of the season?

No comments: